Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Frequent Reviews

Frequent review quizzes via Jeopardy work great for guidelines based coding

Irby, thank you for sharing that Jeopardy works with guidelines based coding. I appreciate you sharing your adaptation.

Michele Deck

ALL THE TIME I TRY TO DO JEOPARDY BETWEEN THE STUDENT AS A MOTIVE FOR THEM TO STUDY MORE AND FOCUSING IN THE SUBJECT THAT WE TRY TO DICUESS IT,AND BY THIS WAY I REPEATED THE SUBJECT SEVERAL TIME AND BY THIS WAY AFTER FREQUENT REVIEWS ,I AM SURE MOST THE STUDENT REMEMBER THE SUBJECT.

SALAH AL-SAFFAR, many people will agree with you that jeopardy is a great active learning method.

Michele Deck

I find that some of my visual learners get lost, or aren't quick to answer when playing jeopardy. One of the learning activities I like to play is pulling up a diagram on the whiteboard. everyone has to label a part, tell the class what it is, and give the definition. Sometimes I give the students a post-it-note in which they have to write a part on it and race up to the board before someone takes their term. If someone gets to it before them, they have to come up with a different one. The students seem to like it.

Rachel, I like the racing with the post its and having to change what you planned to label if someone beat you to it.

Michele Deck

I believe in frequenbt reviews for students to be more efectiver in learning

Sign In to comment