Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

A Leader for Change...

Many times as leaders we tend to flow with the norm that has already occurred, I found that I tend to observe my environment, make an analysis and then I will act. Often my actions do not flow in the same direction, as I tend to flow for change, to make things better and more innovative. This type of leadership has worked well for me and I have been in this industry for 15 years and it helps to build a team environment and bring co-workers closer to reaching and managing their goals.

If we are in the business of "changing Futures, Changing Lives," this must be done by leadership that thinks out of the box.

I agree with Stacy except most of the time we tend to flow with our Managers since they have a proven track record.  I spent 40 years as a hospital CEO with a number of managers that had been with the company for many years.  After about a year, I began to make changes that upset some of the Managers and they left which caused our census to go up and our patient reviews to skyrocket.  I learned very fast that some change is great but you must take it slow.

Sign In to comment