Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

What is motivation to lazy students?

I find the more interaction with the student the more motivated they are to attend class and participate.

What are your thoughts? 

I agree Ann. With more interaction, students feel comfortable asking questions and they feel that you are there to help

Hello Ann,

i find that the more you involve the students in classroom activities, the more they absorb.  it gets tiring sitting at your desk doing work on the computer. they need to be motivated in other ways also.

Val

Hi Ann,

I agree with you! when interacting with students, it helps them feel at ease and more free to ask questions or interact with other classmates. It let's them know that we are here to help with any questions or concerns they might have. 

Carmen

I also agree wiht your viewpoint. Createing those relationships with your students early is very helpful. Also being able to communicate with those students who seem to be a little lazy can be very rewarding. 

Identifying the strengths and interests of students and appealing to those aspects is a great tool to keep them engaged and motivated.

Sign In to comment