Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Ask a question from your peers to help you in your professional work. Seek different points of view on a topic that interests you. Start a thought-provoking conversation about a hot, current topic. Encourage your peers to join you in the discussion, and feel free to facilitate the discussion. As a community of educators, all members of the Career Ed Lounge are empowered to act as a discussion facilitator to help us all learn from each other.

Reflection

I plan to use the concepts of self-review that are discussed in the course in my own course reflection discussion next week.

Tools

You have to make sure whatever training tools you are using are right for your class and the projects that come up along the way. 

teaching and checking

I usely teach and essess the students are grasping by ascking questions. 

online test

Online test can be of multiple factors and you are able to post anywhere 

Use of Rubrics

I think it is a good idea to invite the student's feedback about how to make the rubric better.  A lot of times I think we focus on the student's overall feedback of the course, but it would be a good idea to ask also about how to improve the rubrics in the course. 

Self and Peer Assessments

I have not thought about rubrics this way, but it is interesting to think that sutdents can learn how to provide constructive criticism through the feedback they receive.  

Feedback

I found this section to be informative and educational. I am sure my students will benefit from my education reagring the rubric. 

What technology do you like best for an online class?

The recommendation is to always think of pedagogy first and technology second, but, when it comes to technology what has been your go-to types of technology to use in your online classes?

Preferred online tool

What is your preferred tool to use online?

Effective Online Assessment | Origin: EL142

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic:

Effective Online Assessment

Post what you've learned about this topic and how you intend to apply it. Feel free to post questions and comments too.

The technical innovation

What are the best assessment tools (platform) for students age from 19 to 30?

I recommend using google class but not sure it is the best or not.

Evaluating Rubrics | Origin: EL109

Using Rubrics to Enhance Online Learning --> Evaluating Rubrics

Post what you've learned about this topic and how you intend to apply it. Feel free to post questions and comments too.

Building and Testing the Rubric | Origin: EL109

Using Rubrics to Enhance Online Learning --> Building and Testing the Rubric

Issues When Using Rubrics | Origin: EL109

Using Rubrics to Enhance Online Learning --> Issues When Using Rubrics

Purposes and Roles of Rubrics | Origin: EL109

Using Rubrics to Enhance Online Learning --> Purposes and Roles of Rubrics

Value Added Assessment | Origin: EL106

Evaluating Student Learning in Online Courses --> Value Added Assessment

Objective and Subjective Assessment | Origin: EL106

Evaluating Student Learning in Online Courses --> Objective and Subjective Assessment

Diagnostic, Formative and Summative Assessment | Origin: EL106

Evaluating Student Learning in Online Courses -->  Diagnostic, Formative and Summative Assessment

Technology Tools for Assessing Student Learning | Origin: EL106

Evaluating Student Learning in Online Courses --> Technology Tools for Assessing Student Learning

Standard based grading

How can rubrics be used in Standad based-grading